Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Current Membership List of The Committee of 300 - Benjamin Fulford!!Michael HE Keupp

If you always wondered who is on this notorious list of the Committee of the 300 you can view it here the list is random, but some of the more famous names are at the beginning when they are all arrested, then I'll believe that changes are taking place some say they should be put into the FEMA camps and some want them executed, immediately my choice is the non-violent option, if possible and a fair trial. If there is a lot of evidence on each one, then we have at least 300 trials, not counting their minions. Many will undoubtedly have blood on their hands and some will have millions of deaths of innocent people attributed to decisions they made, knowing that the innocent will die. When adults kill children, we can't tolerate this, but this group feels they can do anything and the world must know their faces and remind them, everywhere they go that their deeds are known and that we disapprove of murders of the innocent children
Who has the most blood on their hands? I don't know, but those who study such things might be able to tell us it would be interesting to know They think of us as 'Useless Eaters' and they don't mind saying it, publicly funny, I think of them as parasites on the rest of humanity and that makes them the 'Useless Eaters', doesn't it?

Michael HE Keuppens-de Vel

Proverbs 6:16-19 
                      There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying 
                      tongue, and hands  that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste
                       to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

Quran 51:34, "Marked by your Lord for the Musrifun (polytheists, criminals, sinners - those who trespass
                     Allah's set limits in evil-doings by committing great sins)." The phrase, those who trespass Allah's set 
                     limits in evil doings by committing great sins, in Quran 51:34 implies that Allah discourage evil doings.

Thanks given by:

1 members viewed this thread in the last 365 days :
Desmond

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  13 Illuminati Conspiracy: How to stop it - Michael Tsarion !Fringe Reality~Metapedia Desmond 0 251 11-20-2017, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Desmond