Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Families that rules your life!

I do not believe people are not doing anything about the so called http://thefreethoughtproject.com/illuminati-amateurs-facts-shows-families-rule-world/ ruling class. We have the technology \

“The doubters said, “Man can not fly,” The doers said, “Maybe, but we’ll try,” And finally soared In the morning glow While non-believers Watched from below.”
                                                                                                                                                        Bruce Lee

to live  far more meaningful lives . they have the money 
Code:
https://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf
 for war but not for feeding the hungry or clothing the poor or even building proper hospitals that can offer 

free health service in every country.  Instead we are preparing for WW3 or should I say "AGENDA 21" it already started 

the plans were made years ago 

today we are fullfiling those plans 

like slaves 

We must at some point in time ask ourselves the question why 

Revelation 3:9-13New International Version (NIV)

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. 10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep youfrom the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

and when the reason fails to make sense we must to take a stance 

If all of the soldiers in all of the armies in all of the world, were to put down their 
 weapons and pick up tools and start making sustainable housing for all 
the people in the world,life would just begin on this planet.

Mike Reynolds

The UN is controlled by the same group of criminals so we must wake up 

we can make a change by informing our friends and family etc of movements such 

as the UBUNTU movement. 

Before It's News® is a community of individuals who report on what's going on around them,
 from all around the world. Anyone can join. Anyone can contribute. Anyone can become informed about their world.
Thanks given by:

Nice Reading ! Thank You Wink
Thanks given by:

(01-11-2017, 03:01 PM)Robert Wrote: Nice Reading ! Thank You Wink

Great! Please do not forget to share.
Thanks given by:

3 members viewed this thread in the last 338 days :
Robert, Admin, Desmond