Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SAI BABA APPEARING IN HIS DREAMS FOR THREE MONTHS!!Souljourns

Advent of the Sai Avatar

"…And I saw heaven open and behold a white horse and he that sat upon was called Faithful and True and in righteousness he doth judge and make war." 
                                John 17:Revelations

Souljourns

The above passage appears in the New Testament of the Holy Bible (John  Ch.17).  This description of the descent of God is strikingly similar to that of the description appearing in the Puranas of Hinduism, heralding the coming of the Kalhi Avathar - the soldier with a sword, mounting a white horse, at the dawn of the Kali Era.  Though the scriptures are from different religious backgrounds, the message, once again seems to be that, "God is One."  Is it just pure coincidence or the prediction of the future?  Examining the evidence, one comes to the conclusion that the avathar who is spoken of in the scriptures is no other than Bhagwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba himself.
In the Song Celestial or Bhagavad Gita, Lord Krishna, the 9th incarnation of Godhead declares, "Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendent of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion - at that time I descend Myself(4:7)." Presently, the world is in the throngs of evil and violence, a turbulent times desperately needing a deliverer.  Hence, it seems an incarnation of God is inevitable.
Referring again to the verse from the Bible mentioned earlier, it speaks of He who is called Faithful and True, and he in righteousness, judges and makes war.
Thanks given by:

1 members viewed this thread in the last 362 days :
Desmond

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shri Sathya Sai baba a master of angels and mortals. wikipedia Desmond 0 124 01-11-2018, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Desmond
  Man of Miracles - Sathya Sai Baba with Rod Serling Desmond 0 189 04-03-2017, 06:38 PM
  SSOULJOURNS - KISHAN GADHIA A MEDICAL DOCTOR IN UGANDA SAVED BY SAI BABA !Souljourns Desmond 0 146 03-08-2017, 12:19 AM