Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ASIA CENTER PAYMENT BUREAU [[email protected]]

[b]ASIA CENTER PAYMENT BUREAU 9:10 AM (14 hours ago)[/b]
[Image: cleardot.gif]

Sir, 

Be it known that due procedures most be taken for successfully transfer as other American and German citizen have confirm theirs  fund yesterday after meeting up with requirement. 

You`re delaying, if you`re not capable to make the payment USD:650 to enable us effect this transfer to you  , maybe the next option is to cancel your name and information as beneficiary and delete all your details.  

Thanks
Joaquin Almunia

]ttachment=122]   

ASIA CENTER PAYMENT BUREAU <[email protected]

FINANCIAL SECURITY SERVICES AUTHORITY
 533, JALAN TUANKU ABDUL RAHMAN 51000 KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
(FUNDS TRANSFER MONITORING UNIT)

Attention:Sir,

I received your message with information therein noted.  I saw also your forwarded feedback report. Frankly speaking the word scammers or scam really is disgusting and I hate it with passion.

Those practicing such are likely to be animal but in human skin, because act is in human. If some animals can be consider to much better than them.

Please kindly stop thinking concern my proposal and procedures protocols as history will vindicate the just. Be it known that I’m not persuading or pressuring you to abide and have this fund claim unconditional.

I strongly believe that spiritual aspect of life controls the physical and mankind is one family living on planet earth, irrespective our different nationalities and cultural backgrounds, all have blood which is RED in color.

I hereby guarantee that you will never regret, if you make up your mindset in positive thinking to come forward and claim this fund. 

I  hereby guarantee you 100% that if you’re ready or considered it fit for you to claim this fund that at success end, you will not regret.

It’s up to you claim the fund or allow the India citizen to take advantage of you without your notice. Attached file are identification proof which you need to keep them confidential.

N\B, If you’re not capable or interested to move forward in this fund, please kindly delete all our communication.  

Thanking you for your understanding and urgent cooperation needed.

Thanks

Joaquin Almunia

Executive Commission

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks given by:

Who read this thread?
1 User(s) read this thread:
Desmond (01-27-2019, 09:32 AM)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Besty Noomoo [email protected] Mark 0 874 03-15-2018, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Mark
  joseph adinkrah <[email protected]> Desmond 0 612 03-11-2017, 12:43 AM
Last Post: Desmond
  ASIA CENTER PAYMENT BUREAU <[email protected]> Desmond 0 843 03-11-2017, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Desmond
  Mr. Musa Ibrahim <[email protected]> Mark 0 701 02-17-2017, 02:27 AM
Last Post: Mark
  "FROM MR TEDDY MBULELO" <[email protected]> Robert 2 701 01-09-2017, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Robert