Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cartoon predicts the future more than 60 years ago. [Dr. Tarrin P. Lupo]
Dr. Tarrin P. Lupo is an Author and Activist living in Savannah, Georgia. He is obsessed with his pets and shares his home with 2 dogs, Raja and Marcie, and 5 cats. Raja spends his days barking at squirrels and begging for beef jerky.

I Wanted to Introduce Myself. My Name is Dr. Tarrin P. Lupo

I run a variety YouTube channel that revolves around different freedom issues. I mainly focus on food freedom, health freedom and life freedom. I was born with distain for authority and people telling me how to live my life. I realized the government is like an ex-wife who keeps taking my money and telling my I am living all wrong.
Please check out some of my YouTube stories and see what you think. I currently have almost 9,000,000 views and 25,000 subscribers. I would love to start moving more content to a liberty friendly platform instead of supporting the machine. I am really hoping Steem takes off and this could be a great place for free thinking ideas.

Meekness-induced prejudices have no place in the society of thinking humanity. 
                                                                                                                                                       Abhijit Naskar

https://youtu.be/WB6p5QPVhPI
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Michael Tsarion Mass Control and The Future of Mankind Desmond 0 277 03-03-2017, 11:56 PM
Last Post: Desmond

Who read this thread?
1 User(s) read this thread:
Desmond (01-27-2019, 02:04 PM)