Do You Believe Ancient Aliens Planned Humanity ?
Was earth visited in the past by Ancient Aliens ?
Until now, I have assiduously avoided Ancient Aliens. I had a feeling that if I watched the show—which popularizes far-fetched, evidence-free idiocy about how human history has been molded by extra-terrestrial visitors—my brain would jostle its way out of my skull and stalk the earth in search of a kinder host. Or, at the very least, watching the show would kill about as many brain cells as a weekend bender in Las Vegas. But then I heard the History Channel’s slurry of pseudoscience had taken on dinosaurs. I steeled myself for the pain and watched the mind-melting madness unfold.

I’m actually glad that my editors don’t allow me to cuss a blue streak on this blog. If they did, my entire review would be little more than a string of expletives. Given my restrictions, I have little choice but to try to encapsulate the shiny, documentary-format rubbish in a more coherent and reader-sensitive way.

The episode is what you would get if you dropped some creationist propaganda, Erich von Däniken’s Chariots of the Gods and stock footage from Jurassic Fight Club into a blender. What results is a slimy and incomprehensible mixture of idle speculation and outright fabrications which pit the enthusiastic “ancient alien theorists,” as the narrator generously calls them, against “mainstream science.” I would say “You can’t make this stuff up,” but I have a feeling that that is exactly what most of the show’s personalities were doing.

Was earth visited in the past by Ancient Aliens flying UFOs around and telling there where to build their cities....perhaps hoping that one day in the future we would put together the clues?

An uncanny and what seems to be a planned alignment of a multitude of ancient archeological sites around Earth strongly points towards humans of the past being guided, globally, and over many millennia by some sort of higher intelligence. Personally, my mind was absolutely blown once I manually connected all the sites on Google Earth myself, which is exactly what I’m about to do for you. At the end of the video, I expect your mind to be blown just as mine was. I also encourage you to try this out for yourself in Google Earth and replicate my results.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/the-idiocy-fabrications-and-lies-of-ancient-aliens-86294030/

Ezekiel 1:15 (KJV) Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.

Evidence Ancient Aliens Planned Humanity

https://youtu.be/9faGKdz5iSA
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Save Gaza - Save the World: A Message to Humanity Dee 0 2,342 2017-Nov-19-6:48 pm
Last Post: Dee
  Humanity is under attack-Will the United Nations Protect Them? Dee 0 1,232 2017-Feb-25-5:32 pm
  Assault On HUMANITY by the Committee of 300 Dee 0 1,693 2017-Feb-6-8:56 pm