Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

DesmondMicheal George <[email protected]

Delivery Notifications VIEW THE ATTACHMENT
[Image: profile_mask2.png]
Micheal George
[Image: cleardot.gif]Mar 2 (9 days ago)

Dear Beneficiary, 

I’m Diplaomt Micheal George   of the Bank of Ghana  and the Ghana Government Service, a senior delivery agent here with the Ghana Government.   I am sending you this email base on our conversation these morning and sms message now just to inform you about my successful arrival in your International Airport here with your One Big box of consignment which I have been assign by the Gen. Joseph Adinkrah of the Ghana Military Service to delivered this boxes to you.

The Airport authority demanded for the legal back up papers to prove to them that the funds is no way related with drug nor fraud money, I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the paper’s I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the  Airport Certificate of Delivery, the IMF, and the State Security Delivery Van(Bullion Van)   and  which is not certificate of Origin placed on the boxes , one of the Airport Authority has advise that we need to get these documents so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful.

Gen. Contini Appiah of the Ghana Military Service   is with the President of Republic of Ghana for a meeting when I put a call to him  that is what he told me on phone when i called him after my arrival, I try to reason with them and they stated that the Three document is going to cost you 380 USD which are Airport Certificate of Delivery, the IMF, and the State Security Delivery Van(Bullion Van) only and that will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference, they scanned the One  box and found out that the funds inside the boxes  which is 100 % spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world. Please try and get back to me on time, it is also important that I get the delivery Certificates before I can leave the airport and fly to your present location. as I cannot afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care off . I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the funds successfully with these papers work I have, I have more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it’s the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

Do read and get back to me as soon as possible so that I can advice you on how you can make the payment to our Head Office in Ghana either by Western Union

Pleas you are hereby advice to make the payment of the 380 USD by MONEY GRAM TRANSFER for the documentation with the account details given below.

Here is the Receivers name and  Details.

Receivers  Name:UKERUN EMUERHIME CHOICE
Address/Location: ACCRA GHANA.
       Amount: 380 USD

Please kindly make the payment of the 380 USD with the account details given above and get back to me with the transfer slip for an urgent delivery.

Do note that your passport copy will be much important and also you can give me another number to reach you as it is very urgent so that i get to where you are it will be very easy to know you. YOUR BOXES ARE READY FORM DELIVERING

I wait to hear from you with update.

Diplomat Micheal George
(Specialized Delivery Division)
Diplomatic/Delivery Officer,

My Diplomatic roaming line CALL OR Sms
 +1 229 329  0424

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Micheal George <[email protected]> Desmond 0 1,130 03-11-2017, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Desmond