Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Positive Electronique fake, used, damaged
Credit goes to: Emmie Ouellet  -  200 Boulevard Anjou Châteauguay, Quebec J6K 1C5

I had a horrible experience at the shopping center in chateauguay of the Electronic positive store, I bought AirPods Pro a$ 254 and I returned to exchange them because it worked not well and they mount give a new pair so I resayer them and realizes that something was wrong so I found online that it was fake Air pod pros, so I returned and he did not want to refund me nor give me the box I came up with to provide that it was fake and they have said it was Generation one of AirPods Pro and would have the others on Thursday, when there are only one AirPod pro, and he told me to take second generation airpod made years ago worth 150 less than what i paid, and I said No that I wanted my money and he didn't want to pay me back and he wanted I wait a Thursday to have the “good ones”, I said No I want my money and he told me so he was going to pay me back but not the taxes on the ones I opened because they didnt work and i shouldn’t be held responsible. I said I was going to call the police and after an hour and a half he finally decided to pay me back. So I tell you not to buy products at this store because it is probably fake, and be careful.
==================
Everything happens for a reason.
You shall reap what you sow.
Thanks given by: