Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Safari Pet Store Signs of Animal Cruelty
Signs of Animal Cruelty at Safari Pet Store.  Safari Pet Store Signs of Animal Abuse.  Safari Pet Store Signs of animal neglect. This happened at Centre D'Animaux Safari Place Versailles 7275 Sherbrooke St E, Montreal, Quebec H1N 1E9

The Safari Pet Store manager and facebook page admin refuse to apologize or accept any responsibilities

Credit goes to: Québec Animaux www.quebeca.com

Pet Safari at the shopping center place Versailles in Montreal Quebec...

This little puppy was stuck at the door.. I watched him 10 minutes... He was trying to see what was going on the other side of the door.

He was clearly unhappy, he was shaking and had no dynamism. A Full Heat Bulb, no blanket, empty bowls... paper not to finish... and a small space.

$ 1899 ridiculous.... a dog in shelter costs maximum $ 350 and it is sterilized, vaccinated, vaccinated..

This is the farms..

For those who say... have to do what bla bla bla... indeed, but what do you want to do? It is not yet forbidden to sell these pets in a pet store, the law will be in effect in Montreal only in 2020 where the pet will have to sell only dogs and cats of shelters.

Safari clearly didn't understand anything about the animal cause.

Denounce... share... educate... and boycott... that's what to do for the moment.

Please share and boycott

An ex-Safari Pet Store employee has come forward to take a public stand against the Animal Cruelty

Credit goes to Charles Goulet
I worked at Safari (Fairview Pointe-Claire), I can confirm that they don't care about the well being of animals. I saw them put down a rabbit because he was too sick, it would have cost too much in veterinary fees. As the manager said at the time: this is a kids store. These are more toys than anything else for safari direction.
==================
Everything happens for a reason.
You shall reap what you sow.
Thanks given by:
If you click the link below there are some bad reviews

https://www.yelp.ca/biz/safari-pet-centre-vaughan-2
==================
Everything happens for a reason.
You shall reap what you sow.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giant Tiger complaint towards stock in store online but store says no stock Mark 1 119 11-29-2019, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Mark
  ANIMAL RIGHTS LAWYERS FIGHTING CANADA GOOSE Mark 0 83 10-15-2019, 08:26 PM
  Extinction Rebellion Global Rebellion Animal Rebellion Mark 2 92 10-07-2019, 07:05 PM
  Dolce&Gabbana - Animal Activist Assaulted By Employee Mark 0 206 08-25-2019, 06:15 PM
  Dolce&Gabbana | Animal Killers Mark 0 142 08-24-2019, 08:51 PM
  RUDSAK | Animal Killers Mark 0 139 08-24-2019, 08:01 PM
  The Official Animal Rights March NYC Mark 0 135 08-24-2019, 05:15 PM

Who read this thread?
1 User(s) read this thread:
Mark (Today, 04:51 AM)