Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MarkSuggestions and Ideas Badoo

I'm not affiliated, nor associated,to Badoo.com! This is strictly for suggested ideas from online users that are already registered to the dating site. I'm here only trying to make things more positive and better for Badoo.com users.

I'm using a PC. 

-----> report/block <-----
On an android phone it's perfectly fine.
On an PC can you please separate the report/block option in live-chat on a PC. 
example 1. What if people just want to block someone not report them? 
example 2. What if people want to report someone for sleeping on webcam, but not block them? 
At least have it where both options are available to choose from and not force block/report at the same time.

Thank You 

If you haven't already and you have any "suggestions or Ideas" please register here and reply below to request features and "or" ideas for Badoo.com dating site..
Also mention whether your using a mobile or PC  Tongue
Thanks given by:
I'm using a PC. 

-----> Age is NOT displayed beside name <-----

On the android phone during live chat name and age are displayed
On a PC during a live chat only name is displayed NOT the age. 

Badoo.com can you please look into this?

Thank You
Thanks given by:
I'm using a PC. 

-----> Virtual gifts <-----

On the android phone during live chat you can give up to 3 default free virtual gifts by watching a advertisement video
On a PC during a live chat VIRTUAL GIFTS are NOT FREE. 

Badoo.com can you please look into this?

Thank You
Thanks given by:
I'm using a PC.

-----> live chat <-----

On the android phone during live chat the complete chat text and virtual gifts are scrolling over top of the live broadcast and it's very annoying. If the broadcast would be half the screen and the other half for the chat text and virtual gifts that would solve the problem
On a PC during a live chat the broadcast is centered and the chat text and virtual gits are to the left, so it's perfect.

Thank You
Thanks given by:
I'm using a PC. 

-----> live chat report<-----

On the android phone during live chat, yes there are a few selections when reporting a broadcaster.  One of the selections is "I don't like this",  this should be changed to "user is under age".
On a PC during a live chat, yes there are a few selections when reporting a broadcaster.  One of the selections is "I don't like this",  this should be changed to "user is under age". 

Thank You
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need ideas for a proposal essay? Mark 0 181 03-21-2017, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Mark