Transat Telecom - transattelecom.ca - Reviews & Complaints
Friend of mine has only been with them for 2 weeks now and supposedly they are a brand new internet company in Montreal East End that have not been around for long.  Internet Service so far has been horrible as I know he's been down now with no internet total for 4 + 5 days as they keep saying its a circuit issue "technician went already fixed the first time in the beginning of last week"  not to mention he waisted a whole entire day talking with them over the phone and going down to their office. Now 3 days later same issue he is back down no internet since Friday evening also let's not forgot TAKE SPECIAL NOTE they are closed early during the weekdays and closed the whole entire weekend so if you have any problems or issues your fucking screwed.  

They had first told my friend to change the wiring and change Modems & Routers and we all know that's what they all say "by the time you end up spending hundreds of dollars just to realize its not even your hardware or wiring" anyone would be pissed off.  It's a shame they always tell everyone that it's our fault remember not everyone has this kind of money to be spending especially people today during covid-19 without jobs on welfare or distality or unemployed.

Not to mention that majority of  ISP routers & /modems only last about a year or two before they just become miserably slow or useless or even break down so I advise you to always be cautious when purchasing hardware.

This is totally unacceptable, I will be posting this particular issue on dslreports,, reddit and isp-canada.

Anyone else experiencing issues?
⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔
𝘼𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝘿𝙉𝘼. 
𝙒𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚, 𝙚𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙘𝙚, 
𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙮 
⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔

Even had problems getting to their website Saturday 10:00pm 05/15/2021 .  There Website is down? Server is down? internet network down for some,  more and more problems this company is enduring not such a good thing for a new company's future outlook

---------------------

---------------------

Here is the proof they are down

⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔
𝘼𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝘿𝙉𝘼. 
𝙒𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚, 𝙚𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙘𝙚, 
𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙮 
⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔